FRANK DUX FELLOWSHIP CODE OF HONOR:
Whatever your martial arts career, professional, or personal goals are the Frank Dux Fellowship's Circle of Iron is here to help you and your students to achieve them. To accomplish our mission we commit to the following values to guide all of our decisions and behavior, with each other and with all those we serve:
• Excellence: Strive to do our very best. Be accountable to the general public, our members, and to each other for everything we do. Commit to providing the highest quality service with excellence and consistency everywhere we operate.
• Integrity: Be honest and ethical in all of our business activities. Treat everyone with integrity, keeping our promises and learning from our mistakes. Have the courage to hold fast to our professional convictions.
• Teamwork: Communicate, cooperate and collaborate freely across organizational and territorial boundaries to fulfill our mission.
• Trust: Trust in our colleagues and in ourselves. Say what we mean and mean what we say. Communicate with honesty and candor.
• Respect: Treat everyone with respect and dignity by valuing individual and cultural differences. People are our fundamental asset. We will empower them to develop and use their talents and capabilities to the fullest. Give not even a listening ear to gossip, speculation and hearsay.
THE FDF COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE & CONSUMER SATISFACTION:
Registration of Rank & Accessibility may be suspended, denied or withdrawn by Frank Dux Fellowship Circle of Iron for any:
Failure To Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
Failure To Be Transparent: Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the school and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
Failure To Honor Promises: Abide by all written agreements and verbal representations.
Failure To Be Responsive: Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
Failure To Honor Privacy: Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect consumers regarding the use of their information.
Failure To Embody Integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity and mutual benefit. Act lawfully and not be perceived a threat by passing a background investigation.